As a child, Zach would record silly radio shows and commercials on an old boombox. He hasn't stopped since, appearing on many albums as a musician, and also various commercials, animations, games, and kids programs as a voice actor. An avid reader, spelling bee champion, musician, National Merit Scholar, and teacher since 2004, Zach is passionate about music, language, and early education.
LG, Hyundai, CJ Entertainment, NAVER LINE Global, Outback Steakhouse, HiCar Insurance, A*List English, For Kids TV, and many others!
Studio Equipment List:
Clandestiny Studio, a project studio for music and voice
- $3000 custom-built silent 12-core PC running Sonar Platinum (includes Melodyne) with PSP, Waves, Antares, and iZotope plugs
- Mics: Audiotechnica AT4040, Audiotechnica AT2020 pair, Audix D6, Shure SM57 pair, Shure SM58
- Preamps: SM Pro Audio TB202, dbx 386
- Interfaces: Lexicon and PreSonus
- Nearfields: Infrasonic Blow 4, KRK Rokit 6
- Virtual instruments: many
- Physical instruments: Yairi WY1K all koa acoustic guitar, Takamine EG-240 acoustic guitar, Casio Privia PX-5S keyboard, Aerodrums!, Dame electric bass, Selmer Bundy II alto saxophone, Celtic whistles, assorted "souvenir-level" perc/world instruments